At PrimeHort, we’re dedicated to helping customers maximise crop yields. Our major investment into new facilities is a further commitment to the cause. The doors have just swung open – come and visit!
Aptly named Greenway Heights, this purpose-built 4000sqm facility will cater for growth and new capabilities. But ultimately it will look after our customers and team by providing a great place to visit and work.
Greenway Heights was once home to a longhorn cattle ranch and is now a dynamic business park with exciting plans in the pipeline. One of the drawcards of our site is a strategic location. Situated on State Highway One gives us an edge for servicing customers. The building and site layout enables a smooth delivery of products from our workplace to yours – our freight logistics have never looked sharper.
Larger premises also allows us to increase inventory levels and provide a stronger promise around supply.
From humble beginnings in a wool shed – we have come a long way.
- Great location on SH1 for freight logistics and service
- Larger inventory for stock certainty
- Designed to flow and eliminate any hold ups in dispatch
- Our capabilities and service level will rapidly expand
- An open plan office encourages a strong team culture, focused on customer success
Come and visit us!